3.06.2006

Peter Luger


Forgive me, meat gods, for I have sinned. I can no longer claim that I don't eat beef. Not after what I just did at Peter Luger's, THE MEAT PALACE of New York! This place is so manly and testosterone fueled that you have to have a sausage to work there and the customers all leave with 5 o'clock shadow. Even the women! I had to shave when I got home!

To make matters worse, I went with a gay man and even though all he had was a Caesar salad and 18 delicious onion rolls, by the time we left he was swaggering and slapping my behind like a brokeback cowboy. I had to threaten him with my meaty doggie bag to get him to lay off.

The beef high wore off after a few hours and I found myself mostly back to normal, glad for the experience, sad for the razor burn.

3 comments:

scott said...

funny shit. nice post.

MeBeth said...

Ha ha! I've been wanting to go there forever, but now I'm a little nervous about the side effects...

arnheim Lieber said...

beef gods? What religion is that?